Saturday 9 January 2016

The Guillotine Cross Guide (Intro)

The Guillotine Cross

- Ultimate journey from character creation to the end





Many people argue about which class is the best.
But most of those mentioned cases require MVP cards and gears that is just out of reach for the majority of players.

I myself personally made GX after nearly all other characters. 
Only reason? is to farm zeny to get the gears that I wanted for my RK.
After my first GX creation, I just had so much fun making it as well as so pleased with the result
I sold all my ranger gear, which at that time was my main, and devoted to GX.

After that, my VIP account is now filled with GXs as well as my 3other account all hold at least one GX.

I use my GX for farming instance dungeons, MVPs, TIs, hack even Bio4(although with some restrictions)

Many people have some wrong notion that GX is an expensive character.
But up to a level when it can solo farm: 
OGH, Hazy Forest, Low, Mid, HighTi (with some limitation), Nidhog, Nogg Road, MVP summoner
Ghost palace, Jitterbug, Faceworm queen and many more
GX by far the cheapest in terms of gear, only needing 3core items

1. Thanatos Katar
- Refine rate, Higher the better but it is not absolutely necessary
- You can even farm it yourself at Ghost palace starting from Level 120

2. Elemental Armors 
- You will need quite a few but all of them are necessary, regardless of class, with the exception of breath RK which will need even more expensive item than all the elemental armor combined.
- I personally use slotted cotton shirt with enchant made during tutorial but any other is also fine

3. Some kind of SP/HP replenishing mean
- This can range from Snowier Accessories to Witch pumpkin hat for HP, anything you can reduce the cost of pot is always great, spamming condensed white is not a wise thing to do.
- Some kind of SP leeching item, Rideword Hat is great, Incubus Pet is great as well.

Only with those three mentioned items you can manage most of the instances at reasonable level. 
You don't have to be 175 to run the instances and start farming. 
Also do not separate farming and leveling. Both can be done the same time.


To give some taste of what to expect here is the Montague.

- This guide is to level up and farm with minimum gear possible. 
- Zeny required total including all the consumables, gears, and etc. 
will not exceed 400m zeny
(can be done for less, this is very generous guess)
- This guide demonstrates a way of leveling for those who have some zeny. 
(total cost of leveling from novice 1 to 100 GX was about 8m for the consumables)
- This guide is best for the player who is looking for 2nd or 3rd character
(for total fresh player, I would suggest making Priest first to get some zeny before beginning the GX)

No comments:

Post a Comment